Sponsors & Partners
For over 78 years, the Osceola County Fair have been a tradition which is strong in heritage and in support of our youth. Our rich history has included being the largest single attended event within Osceola County, bringing an average of approximately 80,000 guests to this family-oriented annual event. This is the perfect venue to promote your product or service to a very diverse and expansive customer base!
The Osceola County fair is conveniently located just off of Highway 192 in Osceola Heritage Park. Only one mile from the Florida Turnpike and downtown Kissimmee, our location is ideal drawing from the Orlando market and multiple surrounding counties. This is the second largest combined statistical area in Florida, and the Orlando-Kissimmee core statistical area being the third largest in the state.
The Osceola County Fair sponsorship/partnership program offers flexibility in meeting the needs of any organization. Our team is ready to assist you in customizing a sponsorship package for any level of your budget, creating a lasting and valuable partnership. The years; and in some cases decades, of some of our sponsors will assure your sponsorship will earn results from implementation to execution!
Your sponsor package may include the following benefits:
- Positive product or service enforcement through association with well-known entertainers and activities and visibility of your logo before, during, and after the 10-day event.
- Category Exclusivity – you can choose from specific daily sponsorship or events as an exclusive partner sponsor. Previous exclusive days or events have included senior day, fireworks, military and first responders’ day, heritage day, animal shows, and individual entertainers.
- Naming Rights – prominent branding at popular exhibits, events, or attractions including outdoor venues such as our main stage and entertainment venues
- On-Site Location – our limited booth and dedicated display locations are perfect for sampling, display, sales, and more (first come first serve based on availability and level of partnership).
- Identification in Media – this can include television, radio, billboards, print, and extensive social media mediums.
- Limited year-round banner opportunities in our arena visible by thousands of spectators throughout the year with animal shows, circus’s, entertainment shows, and local events.
- Year-round exposure by linking your company to our guests on our website (www.osceolacountyfair.com).
- Inclusion in Fair collateral – advertise in our fair map and program and realize opportunities for identification on posters, electronic message boards, billboards, banners, and more!
- Hospitality admission tickets available for premium packages and invitation to the exclusive “Taste of the Fair” event held before opening.
- And don’t forget, your partnership is going to a 501(c)3 organization and is in support of the youth of Osceola County.
Join our other Fair sponsors in realizing a partnership that yields results!To see our Partnership/Sponsorship Brochure https://cdn.saffire.com/files.ashx?t...
For sponsorship opportunities call:
Larry Berry, General Manager
Osceola County Fair and Kissimmee Valley Livestock Show and Fair, Inc.
1911 Kissimmee Valley Lane
Presenting Sponsors & Partners