Saturday, February 17, 2018
How to Become a Contestant:
The Miss Osceola Scholarship Program is a qualifying Fair & Festival Pageant for the Miss Florida Organization. If you meet the listed qualifications (see below) and would like to compete, submit your application along with a 4x6 headshot to our Executive Director, Miranda Muir. An additional packet of information will be sent at that time.
The Miss Osceola Pageant is part of the annual Osceola County Fair and is held at the Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida. The newly crowned queen will be required to participate in various community events throughout her reign.
A qualified judging panel will select winners based on the following categories: (1) Interview; (2) Talent; (3) Formal Wear; and, (4) Swimsuit.
Each participant is required to secure a $100.00 sponsor. Friends, family, and community businesses are all welcomed sponsors.
- Be at least seventeen (17) years old and no older than twenty-four (24) years old, as of December 31, 2018.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be a resident or student residing in the state of Florida.
- Be a high school senior or graduate, or have successfully received a GED.
- Must have a talent and be an amateur and not under contract with any talent agency or professional agent.
- Must never have been married or had a marriage annulled, never have been pregnant and cannot be the adoptive parent of any child.
- Pay $100.00 Sponsorship Fee.