2022 King Arthur Flour
Open To: Youth & Adults
Adult Category: Prizes will be given out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
Youth Category: Prizes will be given out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place
1. Entries are due On Sunday, February 20th, 2022 @ 12:00pm-2:30pm. In the Event Center
2. Exhibitor must bring the opened bag of King Arthur Flour or submit a UPC label from the flour bag when he/she submits the entry.
3. Contestant must follow the determined category and use own recipe.
The category is Muffins. (Must have at least 6 cookies)
4. An entry form must accompany the entry.
5. Must provide a legible recipe with the entry preferably typed.
6. All entries must be submitted on a disposable container for judging.
7. Judging criteria for baked good:
Taste 50 points
Overall Appearance & Creativity25 points
Texture 25 points
Total 100 points
8. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
9. Judging takes place @ 3pm on Sunday, February 20, 2022 in Event Center.